With amenities offered at both of our campuses, there are twice as many things to do at our New Hampshire CCRC community.
No matter what your idea of a perfect day is, you’ll find it at Havenwood Heritage Heights. Our New Hampshire CCRC offers a full daily schedule of programs and activities for our independent living, assisted living, and memory care residents. From outdoor walking trails to art classes, there’s something suited for everyone’s likes and interests. Our CCRC also hosts a variety of health and wellness programs to encourage residents to reach their goals, as well as volunteer opportunities in the community.
At our continuing care retirement community in Concord, NH, residents can fill their days with meaningful, fun, and enjoyable experiences. Socialize with a group of friends during a cooking class or spend some quality alone time reading a book in the library. At Havenwood Heritage Heights, there are endless ways to expand new experiences.
- Indoor & Outdoor Pool: Enjoy a leisurely swim at our outdoor pool next to The Ruth Somes House or exercise at our indoor pool, both located on the Heritage Heights campus.
- Community Green: Relax in the outdoors or join a Tai Chi class. Take advantage of recreational activities like putting and croquettes to socialize with friends in the beautiful New Hampshire weather. Residents also have access to a stainless-steel outdoor grilling station.
- Fitness Center: Staying in shape improves energy and longevity. Our complete fitness center is outfitted with cardio stations as well as strength and conditioning equipment.
- Library: Find your next great read in our cozy and welcoming private residential library.
- Business Center: Residents can access the free wi-fi from our computer room and printer.
- Movie Theater: Watch a favorite classic or action-packed thriller in our state-of-the-art movie theater with plenty of comfortable seating. Just bring popcorn!
- Billiards: The Barrows Activity Center houses a pool table for residents to engage in a friendly game of pool.
- Wood Working Shop: People who enjoy working with their hands will find a complete workshop with quality tools and workbenches.
- Quilt & Sewing Room: Hobbyists and serious quilt and sewing enthusiasts are treated to a dedicated space that is fully stocked with supplies.
- Cultural Arts Center: Listen to engaging speakers and performers of all kinds in Tad’s Place, our cultural arts center.
- Walking Trails: Enjoy each of the four seasons in beautiful New Hampshire by getting outside on our walking trails.
- Chapel & Meditation Room: There are plenty of spaces for residents to find peace to reflect, meditate, or worship.